We’re expanding and diversifying the styles of our shows and we’d love to keep you up to date on everything. Take a moment to sign up below.
- This event has passed.
Celebrities On Tap Drag Queen Brunch
May 14, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree – $120.00
Sky Casper Entertainment is bringing a new LEGENDARY Celebrity Impersonations drag queen brunch to Hartford, CT and we’re not quite sure you’re ready for it!
Tables are very limited so don’t wait long
Doors: 11AM & 2PM
Showtimes: 12PM & 3PM
Tickets to the show are $25 each, and they are sold in packages based on the table sizes we have available in the room (food and beverages are sold separately at the venue, and they are as shown below).
BRUNCH BUFFET: Fill your plate once, twice, or even thrice with everything nice! $22.99
- Scrambled Eggs
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Bagels with Cream Cheeses (Berry Medley, Lox, Maple Walnut, Garlic Herb)
- Brown Sugar Bacon, Craft Sausages
- Texas French Toast w/ Bourbon Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Penne a la Vodka
- Herb Crusted Salmon with Dill Creme Fraiche
- Selection of premium pastries
- Omelet station with a chef to build your custom omelet
BLOODY MARY BAR: Ever wonder if our Famous Bar Bites would go with a Bloody Mary? Well now you don’t have to – our Bloody Mary Bar pairs the classic brunch cocktail with a myriad of garnishes from bacon to celery to mini-burgers and everything in between. $15.99 for a one and a refill, $25.99 for as many as you want!
- Classic or Spicy Bloody Mary Mix w/ Tito’s vodka
- Bacon, mini-burgers, shrimp ceviche
- Roasted garlic, pickled green beans, pearl onions
- Fresh Mozzarella, jumbo olives, deviled eggs
MIMOSA BAR: Mimosas are sooooo last season. It’s all about the Guavosa, Mangosa, Tikkosa, and Gingosa! At our Mimosa bar, pair your bubbly with a bevy of juices from across the globe, fresh fruits, herbs, and candies to create the perfect pairing. Toast to new flavors and new favorite brunch spots! $13.99 for two flutes, $23.99 for unlimited bubbles!
- Juices from orange to passionfruit to pineapple, purees of every berry, house blends like Baja and Tiki
- Berries, flowers, fresh herbs, tropical and citrus fruits
- Candied ginger, gummy bears, sweet tarts, rock candy wands